Saturday 13 July 2013

Ice Cubes For Your Face And Skin Care

Ice Cubes are one of the quickest ways to restore your face to a fresh and dewy look. So, in case you are ever in a hurry, make sure to just rub your face for a minute or two with ice cubes and you are ready to go!! Another added advantage is that ice cubes constrict your pores making your face look smoother.

Why waste money and time on expensive skin care products when you can achieve the same benefits by applying ice on your face?And the best part is, no matter what the season is, you can always try this facial therapy - even during the rains. It helps minimise open pores, refreshes your skin and makes it glow.

Now that it’s winter, it’s hard to keep your skin fresh and glowy – more like blotchy and brittle!  When my skin needs a little rejuvenation, I do one simple thing: I give myself an ice cube facial.

Ice cubescome as a life saver for us in this terribly hot weather. skin whiter naturally  Two or three ice cubes in our regular juice or syrup or even in water seems to quench our lifetime thirst when we return back home after a hard day at office or even a tiring day shopping. We all know that this is not good for us, but we still do it. Although ice cubes ay have worse effects on throat but on our skin,

Ice mini-facials have been working great for me. I have had cystic acne since I was 19 (now 33) and I wish I had known about this much sooner.

have been using the ice cubes every other night for two weeks and have seen a good reduction in the size of blemishes under my skin and in the number of blemishes already on top of my skin. My porea are shrinking and my skin is starting to look less red And irritated

No comments:

Post a Comment